A participating whole life insurance product designed to meet the changing needs of your clients. By providing you the flexibility to custom build a plan that will help your clients provide the financial security to their loved ones.
- New Charity Benefit provision: Foresters will pay an additional 1% of the base face amount to a designated registered charitable organization2, so clients can support their favorite cause. Automatically included in the contract at no additional premium
- Expand your markets - middle market families and individuals 30 – 50 years old.
- Insure more clients – non-medical3 face amounts up to $400,000 for issue ages 16 to 55.
- Medical underwriting as low as $100,000 for issue ages 16 - 70.
- Coverage grows - Paid-up Additions Rider helps grow cash value and death benefit.
- Easy to apply and quick Point of Sale (POS) Decisioning4 – available on iPipeline iGO e-App5.
Learn how Advantage Plus can be used for College Funding
Final expense product offered in three types of coverage – one that can immediately pay a full death benefit (Level) and two that provide a limited benefit (Graded and Modified) in the first two years, and can provide a full death benefit thereafter.
- Expand your markets - face amounts from $2,000 to $35,000.
- Insure more clients – Nth day and Preferred draft date available.
- Teleinterviews available in English and Spanish.
- Decisioning right in the home – medical eligibility determined at point of sale.
A flexible universal life insurance product that offers lifetime protection, non-medical and medical underwriting and potential for cash value accumulation. Incorporate SMART UL in your client's retirement planning strategy.
- Expand your markets - target ages middle market families and individuals from 30- 50 years of age.
- Easy to apply and quick Point of Sale (POS) Decisioning – available on iPipeline iGO e-App.
- Insure more clients – Foresters is one of the few carriers that offer non-medical face amounts up to $400,000. We also offer medical underwriting starting at face amounts of $100,000 for issue ages 16-70.
- Cash value growth – solid cash growth accumulation.
- Great current interest rate 4.1%6
- Guaranteed base interest rate 2.0%
Learn how SMART UL can help your clients with retirement planning.
Where affordable protections meet charitable giving.
Your Term has been designed to provide you and your clients with more choice. It offers five different term periods, low minimum premium requirements, built-in riders for no additional premium and a wide selection of optional riders.
Competitive premiums are only one of the reasons this product will be a game changer for how you grow your business. Your Term includes an innovative Charity Benefit Provision for no additional premium. Foresters will pay an extra 1% of the face amount to the owner's designated registered charity so clients can contribute to their favorite cause.See the full product highlights
A simple low-cost way to help your clients protect their family from financial hardship in the event of an accidental death.
- Expand your markets - Individuals looking for low cost accidental death term insurance with disability rider.
- Easy to sell – non-medical up to $300,000.
- Insure more clients – clients who may have been declined for traditional term or permanent whole life coverage.
- Easy to apply – only a few health and lifestyle questions, no exams, no fluids, no APS, no routine Personal Health Interviews (PHIs).